Indian Head Massage is based on the Ayurvedic healing system which dates back over 4000 years (originally a head and scalp treatment) which has now been westernised to incorporate upper back, shoulders, neck, upper arms and face. Indian head massages are deeply relaxing and have many physiological and psychological benefits. This is the perfect treatment for those new to massage, pregnant clients, those who have mobility issues and clients that suffer with general stress and tension in this area.
Indian head massage benefits include:
- Reduces aches, pains and general tension
- Eases tension headaches, migraines and eye strain
- Promotes relaxation, follicle stimulation and hair growth
- Increases mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders
- Relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression
- Increases both energy and concentration levels
Here at Serenity Station after your thorough consultation we offer a combination of personalised aromatherapy blend, facial oil and hair treatment depending on an individuals needs.