Wellness in the Workplace is fast becoming a choice with both employers and employees in helping to maintain a happy and healthy workplace. As an employer, whether it be as part of your Health and Wellbeing policy for your staff, considering implementation of massage (also known as corporate massage or on-sight massage) in the work place on a regular basis, or you wish to simply present employees with a one off treat. You have come to the right place!
Here at Serenity Station, we can offer a variety of treatments, Seated Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reflexology, most however opt for the Seated Massage. All we need is a dedicated area, for example, the corner of a large room, small office or even the staff room. We provide our own specialist ergonomically designed chairs and we can treat between one and four employees at a time.
We ask all employees involved to fill out a simple consultation form to ensure that there are no conflicts with existing treatments or ailments. The average time out from work required for the consultation, treatment and aftercare is 30 minutes. We can however, tailor packages to suit the requirements of the employees and the business with various treatments.
Employees often suffer with back, neck and shoulder muscular issues, general aches and pains, tension headaches and repetitive strain injuries which are caused by bad posture, desk working, manual work, irregular breaks and even the daily stresses of being at work itself. Onsite massage has many benefits and can include the following:
- Improves overall wellbeing in the workplace
- Increase employee engagement, performance and productivity
- Improve staff retention, focus and concentration
- Prevent problems from escalating
- Improve resilience and innovation
- Reduces stress levels and work related injuries
- Relieves tension headaches and migraines
- Prevents repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
- Releases muscle tension in back, neck and shoulders
- Boosts moral and team work in the workplace
- Acts as a preventative treatment for musculoskeletal problems
- Reduces absenteeism
We offer Wellness in the Workplace bespoke packages to small, medium and large companies and can work with all levels of staff and can provide Practitioners for all types work environments, local events, shows and exhibitions.
Contact us for more information and to discuss further at email@example.com